The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please re-offer the 'Music Box, Time's Architect' in the Crown Store within the next 8 to 12 months.

DekuDekuplex
Unfortunately, because of downtime as a result of the "PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 11, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)' session prior to Patch v9.3.5, I was unable to purchase the 'Music Box, Time's Architect' for two of my characters.

Could you please re-offer this item in the Crown Store sometime within the next 8 months (or, at most, a year) from now? I was unable to purchase this item earlier because I was still searching for work; however, as soon as I acquired a new work position, the maintenance session hit, and I was unable to purchase the item.

Now I am concerned that the item might not reappear until after I am out of work again in another two years or so as a result of corporate restructuring due to gains in artificial intelligence, especially since my work position is IT engineering-related.

-- DekuDekuplex