The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Delay on "hold to interact" action

Messi
Messi
Soul Shriven
Hi, is the new delay on any "hold to interact" action intentional? For example for gamepad UI in order to mount it was a "short" hold down x button to summon the mount, now there is a increase to the time I have to hold that button to summon my mount.
Another example that led to me making this post is target lock. Pre U41 I could simply hold my bind for half a second and I was able to lock (tab) target, now I have to hold that same button for almost an extra second more causing lots of problem. It might seem like a very tiny thing but as a raider this impacts my rotation quite a bit.
I simply want to know if this was intended or just a bug. Thanks
Edited by Messi on March 12, 2024 3:33AM
  • Messi
    Messi
    Soul Shriven
    Messi wrote: »
    Hi, is the new delay on any "hold to interact" action intentional? For example for gamepad UI in order to mount it was a "short" hold down x button to summon the mount, now there is a increase to the time I have to hold that button to summon my mount.
    Another example that led to me making this post is target lock. Pre U41 I could simply hold my bind for half a second and I was able to lock (tab) target, now I have to hold that same button for almost an extra second more causing lots of problem. It might seem like a very tiny thing but as a raider this impacts my rotation quite a bit.
    I simply want to know if this was intended or just a bug. Thanks
    Well seems like it is some sort of input lag, the fix was simple as unplugging and replugging the controller while inside the game. (Have to do this everytime I relaunch the game).That seems to solve it.
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you found a workaround. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options