The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Almost Nonplayable

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
Since the update I've been crashing nonstop and keep getting booted from server message again and again
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Are you running anything in the background, like an alternative task manager? Some have noted running an alt task manager and upon closing it no longer having an issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing else going on in the background.
    Options
  • Dovahmiim
    Dovahmiim
    ✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, same here. Constant crashing, seems to come around when I tab out of the game.
    I'm better.
    Options
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During Midyear Mayhem I was losing connection (NOT MY INTERNET) and crashing probably 8-12 times per day of playing. I remember noting that I had played Cyrodiil for a whole 2 hours once without crashing and was so surprised.
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been losing connection going between zones and entering battlefields.

Both my wife and I play. At the same time we DC. Both got error 201. Both of us had to repair client to play again.

Restart router. Restart NBN. Restart PC. All no work. Only repair.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA with an Australian connection.
    When ever the server is busy I get dropped when attempting to travel any where, error message saying I lost lobby connection or to check my internet, I have one character, my main that has done most quests in the game and is an achievement hog, when the server is busy now I cannot even load that character.
    Options