The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

melee light attack range?

moo_2021
moo_2021
✭✭✭✭✭
What's the exact range of melee LA? for S&B in particular.

I constantly hit players with 5 meter melee abilities and bashes, but somehow LA rarely hits unlike in PvE. It's almost impossible to use grim focus with S&B because I can't get 5 LA hits even after killed someone already. I checked the log and my LA wasn't turned HA either. They just vanished.

Also I noticed bash has a higher chance to hit a fleeing enemy than melee abilities, which in turn have higher chance than LA, even though they all should hit around the same time. Could the LA issue be caused by the animation? Need the enemy to be in range or aimed for the whole non-cancelled animation duration? Bash can hit a fleeing enemy multiple times in a second without aim.
Edited by moo_2021 on March 11, 2024 8:17PM