The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC HM Pledge Reward

tomofhyrule
tomofhyrule
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
First of all, thanks for the updated key values.

But I just collected mine and I noticed that the transmutes we got from the DLC HM pledge was a purple uncracked geode instead of the standard purple geode. Once I opened it, that meant that I essentially only got 2 transmute crystals from the DLC HM as opposed to the 5 each from the basegame HM pledges.
...so doing Earthen Root HM was less rewarding that FGI HM.

Were those supposed to be the standard 10-crystal purple geodes?
  • Ravenstalons
    Ravenstalons
    ✭✭
    Agreed, why are the top end HM Vet pledges dropping a purple uncracked geode with 1-10 crystals?
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a literal triple-take because I coudn't believe I only got 2 transmutes, lol.

Yeah this is backwards.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lil Urg is only giving out uncracked geodes now, even for normal or non hm vet turn ins.