The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Torc of the Last Ayleid King (Post leads here)

Saltie
Saltie
✭✭
With the new U41 live now, I know many players will want to get their hands on the new mythic item "Torc of the Last Ayleid King"

As & when you find a lead, let us know where you found it!
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the Meteoric Iron Triquetra from the Haefal's Butchery (goats and sweetrolls) chest in the Infinite Archive.

    EDIT: It might safe to assume, that all of the Torc of the Last Ayleid King leads drop from IA, considering the fact that they are scryable in Apocrypha.
    Edited by Maitsukas on March 11, 2024 9:30PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

    Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

    Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Saltie
    Saltie
    ✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    Got the Meteoric Iron Triquetra from the Haefal's Butchery (goats and sweetrolls) chest in the Infinite Arxhive.

    Nice to know :)
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got some other one from archive as well.

    I'll jump to conclusions and say they all drop from same archive, sources as other archive leads.
  • cryptiecopb14_ESO
    cryptiecopb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Meteoric Iron Triquetra also drops from the stage 1 end boss fight ...
  • Sovfjen
    Sovfjen
    Soul Shriven
    Welkynd Jewel lead dropping from Infinite Archive minigame
    @Soufjen - Monkey
    Warden Main
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Necrotech_Master
      Necrotech_Master
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      based on what it looks like, all of the leads for this mythic come from the archive
      plays PC/NA
      handle @Necrotech_Master
      active player since april 2014
    • Sovfjen
      Sovfjen
      Soul Shriven
      Yea can confirm you get them randomly from the chest rewards am 4/5 rn just going through the acts
      @Soufjen - Monkey
      Warden Main
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

      Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.
      ______________________________________________________

      But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

      PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    • Reginald_leBlem
      Reginald_leBlem
      ✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

      Would you rather it be locked behind a boss in Coral Aerie?
    • Kendaric
      Kendaric
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      TaSheen wrote: »
      Kendaric wrote: »
      So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

      Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

      Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
      But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.
        PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      • TaSheen
        TaSheen
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.
        ______________________________________________________

        But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

        PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
      • SgtWinnie
        SgtWinnie
        ✭✭✭
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:
      • TaSheen
        TaSheen
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:

        Um. But it's a solo thing, ain't? <3
        ______________________________________________________

        But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

        PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
      • Czeri
        Czeri
        ✭✭✭✭
        I got a lead from the treasure scamp in IA.
      • SgtWinnie
        SgtWinnie
        ✭✭✭
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:

        Um. But it's a solo thing, ain't? <3

        No you can have companion or partner.
      • TaSheen
        TaSheen
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:

        Um. But it's a solo thing, ain't? <3

        No you can have companion or partner.

        Ah. See, I don't even know the first thing about it! Other than that it's pretty much not my idea of fun content.... especially with my mega satellite ping!
        ______________________________________________________

        But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

        PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
      • SgtWinnie
        SgtWinnie
        ✭✭✭
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:

        Um. But it's a solo thing, ain't? <3

        No you can have companion or partner.

        Ah. See, I don't even know the first thing about it! Other than that it's pretty much not my idea of fun content.... especially with my mega satellite ping!

        Yeah I understand. If you need anything from there let me know. I'm running multiple accts thru for set collection and achievements so I'll be in there a lot. You can tag along and grab some gear :smiley:
      • TaSheen
        TaSheen
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:

        Um. But it's a solo thing, ain't? <3

        No you can have companion or partner.

        Ah. See, I don't even know the first thing about it! Other than that it's pretty much not my idea of fun content.... especially with my mega satellite ping!

        Yeah I understand. If you need anything from there let me know. I'm running multiple accts thru for set collection and achievements so I'll be in there a lot. You can tag along and grab some gear :smiley:

        Well, once I get my new computer (first one DOA and returned, daughter building me one to my exact specs this time) I may take you up on that. Right now, I'm just doing writs daily and some endeavors, because I really do not want this machine to die before I get the new one!
        ______________________________________________________

        But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

        PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
      • Khrogo
        Khrogo
        ✭✭✭
        I got the Palladium Talon and the Ancestor Silk Ribbon from the Archive. One came from a boss chest and the other from a scamp.
      • SgtWinnie
        SgtWinnie
        ✭✭✭
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:

        Um. But it's a solo thing, ain't? <3

        No you can have companion or partner.

        Ah. See, I don't even know the first thing about it! Other than that it's pretty much not my idea of fun content.... especially with my mega satellite ping!

        Yeah I understand. If you need anything from there let me know. I'm running multiple accts thru for set collection and achievements so I'll be in there a lot. You can tag along and grab some gear :smiley:

        Well, once I get my new computer (first one DOA and returned, daughter building me one to my exact specs this time) I may take you up on that. Right now, I'm just doing writs daily and some endeavors, because I really do not want this machine to die before I get the new one!

        Once you get sorted let me know. I know what sort of person you are from last years giveaways. Would be a honor to escort you through the IA to get the stuff you want/need.
        Cheers :smiley:
      • MoonPile
        MoonPile
        ✭✭✭✭
        I got 3/5 leads all from Infinite Archive (chests, imps, marauders, etc.; not sure which):
        • Ancestor Silk Ribbon
        • Palladium Talon
        • Meteoric Iron Triquetra

        EDIT: Confirmed all 5 drop from IA. Got:
        • Feathered Palladium Cradle
        • Welkynd Jewel

        Edited by MoonPile on March 12, 2024 10:26PM
      • Treeshka
        Treeshka
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Can confirm that all of the leads drops from Infinite Archive. I have gathered all five during my run today.
        7sldhv2xncga.png
      • BenTSG
        BenTSG
        ✭✭✭✭
        I suppose that's handy enough. I've no interest in the new dungeons, more so from these bugs I've been hearing about, but I do want to grind away a bit more in the IA for the style pages, upgrades, and now these leads. The mythic will be useful for gimping meself in an attempt to make overland a little harder without swamping myself in useless gear.

        Thank you all for the posts!
      • ForumSavant
        ForumSavant
        ✭✭✭
        Treeshka wrote: »
        Can confirm that all of the leads drops from Infinite Archive. I have gathered all five during my run today.
        7sldhv2xncga.png

        When you say during your run today, was it one run, multiple runs, and how far did you get in these runs? I was playing solo to arc 4 and got no drops from the chests or side portals, of which I did 5, and just decided to stop out of boredom.
      • Treeshka
        Treeshka
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Treeshka wrote: »
        Can confirm that all of the leads drops from Infinite Archive. I have gathered all five during my run today.
        7sldhv2xncga.png

        When you say during your run today, was it one run, multiple runs, and how far did you get in these runs? I was playing solo to arc 4 and got no drops from the chests or side portals, of which I did 5, and just decided to stop out of boredom.

        Leads dropped during one run and until Arc six all of them dropped. Did the side content as well with some failures here and there.
      • TaSheen
        TaSheen
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        SgtWinnie wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        TaSheen wrote: »
        Kendaric wrote: »
        So we have to do IA to get the mythic? That's disappointing...

        Good thing I didn't really want it anyway.

        Well, it would have been interesting because of the lore behind it, I'm not really interested in using it either.
        But not a chance I'll do IA ever again, it's just not my kind of content.

        Yeah, mine either. I've never set foot in it, and won't.

        I'll drag you in there one day :smiley:

        Um. But it's a solo thing, ain't? <3

        No you can have companion or partner.

        Ah. See, I don't even know the first thing about it! Other than that it's pretty much not my idea of fun content.... especially with my mega satellite ping!

        Yeah I understand. If you need anything from there let me know. I'm running multiple accts thru for set collection and achievements so I'll be in there a lot. You can tag along and grab some gear :smiley:

        Well, once I get my new computer (first one DOA and returned, daughter building me one to my exact specs this time) I may take you up on that. Right now, I'm just doing writs daily and some endeavors, because I really do not want this machine to die before I get the new one!

        Once you get sorted let me know. I know what sort of person you are from last years giveaways. Would be a honor to escort you through the IA to get the stuff you want/need.
        Cheers :smiley:

        Aw, thank you! What a nice thing to say - and right back atcha too!
        ______________________________________________________

        But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

        PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
      • Necrotech_Master
        Necrotech_Master
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Treeshka wrote: »
        Can confirm that all of the leads drops from Infinite Archive. I have gathered all five during my run today.
        7sldhv2xncga.png

        When you say during your run today, was it one run, multiple runs, and how far did you get in these runs? I was playing solo to arc 4 and got no drops from the chests or side portals, of which I did 5, and just decided to stop out of boredom.

        i got lucky last night and got 3 of the 5 leads just going through arc 1 for the daily since it was almost time to go to bed when i did my run lol

        longer runs would be more chances for sure, but there is still an RNG factor at play too
        plays PC/NA
        handle @Necrotech_Master
        active player since april 2014
      • Khrogo
        Khrogo
        ✭✭✭
        I now have the mythic. All 5 leads drop in IA. I noticed the Welkynd Jewel dropped from the final evolution of the boss from Arc 4. Not sure if this is a coincidence or if it only drops from this boss.
      • SkaraMinoc
        SkaraMinoc
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        6 hours of Infinite Archive and not a single lead. I hate this game sometimes.

        Got first lead after 7 hours of farming. Way too long ZOS.

        Edited by SkaraMinoc on March 16, 2024 2:15AM
        PC NA
      Sign In or Register to comment.