The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prisoner of Fate prologue quest starter?

MW2K
MW2K
✭✭✭
Where is he/her? It's not in the crown store under quest starters, and I'm not seeing anything in the alliance capitals.
Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    MW2K wrote: »
    Where is he/her? It's not in the crown store under quest starters, and I'm not seeing anything in the alliance capitals.

This quest isn't live yet - it was just on the PTS for testing purposes. We'll let everyone know as soon as it's available to play :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, OK. I needed to read the patch notes harder.
    Options
  • Daniel141182
    Finally, we hope you’ll check out the Gold Road Chapter prologue quest which is available to test with this patch.
    Was in patch notes tho
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Finally, we hope you’ll check out the Gold Road Chapter prologue quest which is available to test with this patch.
    Was in patch notes tho

Whoops, remnant from the PTS notes. Will remove it now!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    Was in patch notes tho

I knew I wasn't seeing things.
    Options
  • Grimm1651
    Grimm1651
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, that got me too. Like, I knew I saw it somewhere...
    Options
  • dcrush
    dcrush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes also say you can get a mud crab pet and achievement from the prologue…
    Options
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to find it because it's listed in the achievements list on live. It's under Prologues > General > Chosen of Fate. It shows Mirrormoor Mudcrab as the reward. A bit irritating to be looking for the quest for the achievement and find out it's not even in the game.
    Options
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...it has not been removed. Still listed as a prologue in live game.
    Options