The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

IA Style Pages Curation

cicisch
cicisch
Class Representative
Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno (and @ZOS_Kevin) and happy patch day! Can you clarify if the style pages in IA are curated or not right now? The initial introduction has the curation as bugged and fixed in a later patch, but later in the notes under "Base Game Fixes and Improvements" it says it is curated. Thanks!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It should be curated with today's update - it's a patch note we just added for launch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • cicisch
    cicisch
    Class Representative
    Got it, thank you! You may want to remove the text saying that curation will be in a future update to avoid other people being confused like me. :smile:
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    cicisch wrote: »
    Got it, thank you! You may want to remove the text saying that curation will be in a future update to avoid other people being confused like me. :smile:

Ah shoot, totally missed that. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah shoot, totally missed that. Thanks!

Also in the official patch notes, it states the blastbones rework allows you to use a corpse consuming ability on yourself, but this was changed in one of the last pts cycles, and even down below under the class changes, there's no mention of this mechanic. Might want to remove that bit to avoid confusion.
    Options
  • cicisch
    cicisch
    Class Representative
    Okay now follow up question...where are they actually supposed to drop? Just ran through arc 1 in a duo and it's not from Tho'at and not from the daily reward.
    Options
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay now follow up question...where are they actually supposed to drop? Just ran through arc 1 in a duo and it's not from Tho'at and not from the daily reward.

They are random drops not guaranteed, I just got two already today, both from killing a marauder, so those might have a high chance of dropping the style pages.
    Options