The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Store Issues

jcyr_ESO
jcyr_ESO
First, loving the game. Wish I had tested guild stores in beta though. This really feels like a rough first pass. My feedback below. If anyone has ways that this can be resolved now, love to hear them!

1) I can't even find an area on these forums for guild stores. Not under guild. Not under crafting. Sort of example of the issue itself. They just are not being focused on at the moment. I am sure that will change, it is only 3 days since early launch. :-)

2) The search/filtering in guild stores leaves a lot to be desired. Missing categories. Try to find recipes only. Or search by name, or trait. There were other basic scenario's I tried last night and ended up giving up and searching all and scrolling. Maybe addons will help with that, but I kind of doubt the api would be that permissive. My looking around has shown none so far.

3) The mail for guild store sales is less than useless. Sorry but I don't know what guild the sale was from. What the item was. Maybe the intention was that we only sold an item or two at a time, but reality is I have a lot of stuff from a day of playing and post. Crafting mats, recipes, crafted things. What is selling well? What did I just sell 3 of? I may be testing a couple of trading guilds to see which one is more effective. I have no way to know right now without writing a lot of things down or keep my own spreadsheet. The mail should at least tell me what guild, price posted, fees, my take.
Edited by jcyr_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:03PM
  • michael.fielderrwb17_ESO
    I found the guild stores underwhelming also, I hate the search function, it is too basic by far.

I agree with and share your frustrations
  • Ghannodahn
    Sharing those frustrations; more importantly, I'm not always receiving mails with items I've purchased.
  • Malkavianqueen
    Malkavianqueen
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all your feedback! It's really frustrating not knowing what you sold. And the guild store needs a lot of work. It just feels clunky. :C
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    Agree with every complain. But you can get info on your sales in the history tab of Guild window. Dunno if it is there for regular members, but as Guildmaster - I see all the transactions
  • jcyr_ESO
    jcyr_ESO
    Yup, we can see transactions in guild history. HOwever we don't know which guild. So if you belong to multiple trade guilds, you check each one. Also if you sold overnight, and it is a busy store... have fun scrolling around. :-)
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

The interface is horrendous. The whole system is a barely functional mess to put it bluntly yet accurately.