The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Elinhir Private Arena

WeWentElsweyr
WeWentElsweyr
Soul Shriven
I have been waiting for this for a long time but I have so far had no such luck - it would make an excellent guildhall. Pretty please bring it back! I missed it in 2022 due to real life. :frowning:

I think it's probably the best one for functionality purely because of the traps. The traps make it the only house which can constantly create a damage zone for "parsing" healing on tanks and healers. It also has a lot of potential to spice up the average trial dummy parses by getting someone to dodge the traps whilst they are attacking it (like real content) instead of the typical "stand behind the dummy" stuff that happens everywhere.

I would buy crowns in a heartbeat if it were in the store. It's not even a "rarity" thing, it's just I legitimately think it's the best one and the only further "upgrade" to a guildhall that exists.
Please give tanks and healers some love!