The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class sets in Infinite Archive

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I just experienced something strange: I was playing the Infinite Archive, while only needing seven more items to complete my sticker book for all class sets. I was only missing seven items from the Soulcleaver set. I played solo as a Sorcerer. Until now, I always received a class set item that I didn't already in my sticker book. But at the end of the second arc, I suddenly received a Monolith of Storms item, which is the set I have already complete. Is this a bug? Am I not aware of something?
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    I just experienced something strange: I was playing the Infinite Archive, while only needing seven more items to complete my sticker book for all class sets. I was only missing seven items from the Soulcleaver set. I played solo as a Sorcerer. Until now, I always received a class set item that I didn't already in my sticker book. But at the end of the second arc, I suddenly received a Monolith of Storms item, which is the set I have already complete. Is this a bug? Am I not aware of something?

At the end of Arc 2 you'll always get weapons or jewelry.

So, if your missing parts are armor pieces exclusively, the non-curated drop is working as intended.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only certain rounds drop certain item types. If you are getting drops from a round that only drops weapons, you will only get repeat weapons once you have filled out weapons in the stickerbook.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    are you missing weapons for nightblade?
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah. I'm only missing armor pieces. When do those drop?
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

arc1. maybe later arcs also, but not arc2.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

arc1. maybe later arcs also, but not arc2.

I believe it is every other Arc. With Arc 1 being body pieces.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    odd arcs (1, 3 ,5, ....) drop armor
    even arcs (2, 4, 6, ...) drop weapons

this goes for the marauders that spawn in those arcs too

since arc 1 has no marauder, and arc 2 does, its significantly more likely you will finish weapons before armor (comparatively theres also more armor than weapons too)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. Do basically, doing a few days of dailies and I'll finish the collection.