The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Forgemaster Falls

rootkitronin
rootkitronin
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been loving all the orismer-themed content lately, and really enjoying my adventures in Wrothgar. They have been some of my all-time favorite thus far, thank you!

When the adventuring is done, it would be wonderful to have a place for my orc to hang up their axe for some much needed respite - I can think of no better home for that than Forgemaster Falls.

Anything you could do to please make this happen would be very much appreciated, you would definitely have my Crowns.

Thank you!

Urthog gro-Shub - Orc Warden
rNWHp8E.png

Edited by rootkitronin on March 6, 2024 6:53AM
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    It's come around twice in the last 2ish years, it should be back soon :)
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I passed on that one because the crescent longhouse was not the building with an interior space. That meant that furnishings placed inside it would poke out through the walls if not carefully placed, and the chains of chandeliers showed above the roof. Not insurmountable problems, but enough of a nuisance that it put me off.
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    I passed on that one because the crescent longhouse was not the building with an interior space. That meant that furnishings placed inside it would poke out through the walls if not carefully placed, and the chains of chandeliers showed above the roof. Not insurmountable problems, but enough of a nuisance that it put me off.

Yeah, I was worried about that originally - but I've been checking out a lot of different player open houses for Forgemaster Falls, and there are some really creative design ideas and solutions to some tricky placements.

Everything else about it I love, I've just never had an orc character before this year.
    It's come around twice in the last 2ish years, it should be back soon :)

I hope you're right, fingers and axes/hammers will be crossed!