The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Monsters Within

Beastt
Beastt
As I sit here and wait for things to be fixed with the server, I can't help but wonder when the Werewolf and Vampire skills become available. I've heard many cases of high level players that have been attacked but not infected, is this something that won't be available until official release?
Edited by Beastt on April 2, 2014 5:35PM
  • MaverickWerewolf
    I'm only level 13 (almost 14), and trying to powerlevel my way up to be able to do the werewolf questline. I found two werewolves in The Rift (Ebon Heart Pact territory), a level 38-42 zone, and they infected me in one or two hits. After you're infected, you have to go to the capital town of the zone in which werewolves spawn (highest level zone of your faction; they're a very rare spawn at night) and find someone to start the werewolf questline for you.
  • Beastt
    Beastt
    Ah, so it is active. That is very good to hear, I should be able to access that area soon then since I'm level 29. I don't want to just jump there because I'd like to clear each area before moving to the next. Thanks for the input.