The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bound items

Talixmer
Talixmer
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Are items bound to a character or can I transfer something via bank to another character (when I make one)?

Thanks!
It is the way of our living that is testament to our spirits, and, perhaps, the way we die.
  • Iseldiera
    Iseldiera
    i paid quite some gold for the warlock set which i outleveled now. i am also interested in the answer if anyone can tell us.
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far I've been able to pass around everything I find to my alts, even stuff I equipped and used for a time. I'm not sure if it's bound to account, or there's just no binding (or very little) in the game.
  • Iseldiera
    Iseldiera
    thanks Sera for the reply, but it does not help us with the specific question on boe :( in my experience up to lvl 22, only the set item i had was boe and it is those specific items we'd like the get the info before we make the purchases :)
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    All of the BoE stuff I have had has been account bound. So they all ended up in the hands of my gear crafter for research/deconstruction.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most items I know of are account bound.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is probably just account bound, so can't be traded/sold via guild.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter