The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

When are we getting the Baby Guar Stuck in an egg and radiant apex guar

aliferis
aliferis
✭✭
we've gotten a radiant apex mount for every other class except bipedals why is that ZOS and when are we getting the baby guar stuck in an egg?
Guar KING
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yea it is odd there's no bipedal radiants yet especially Guar.

thougn it's not the only mount type without a radiant.

we also don't have radiant apex mounts for the Toy, Multi Rider, and Arachnid mount types.
    Radiant Nix Ox would be nice :]
    Though Multi Rider is very doubtful, but i can imagine there eventually being a crate with only Toy Mounts.

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

we also don't have radiant apex mounts for the Toy, Multi Rider, and Arachnid mount types.
    Though Multi Rider is very doubtful, but i can imagine there eventually being a crate with only Toy Mounts.

As funny as a radiant apex toy mount would be, I can't imagine many people would be willing to get it (to either buy crates until it drops or to obsessively collect large amounts of endeavors/gems for it). I'd personally rather not.

I can see more people being interested in a radiant multi rider mount.

Technically, we have already had a radiant apex arachnid mount before: The Ebony Dwarven Spider from Bandaari crates. But yeah, it's not a common radiant apex type.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    I can see the Guar egg pet being even more popular than the Abyssal Tomeshell, and I see floating books everywhere!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • aliferis
    aliferis
    ✭✭
    It's almost like ZOS doesn't listen to it's community hmmmm........
    Guar KING
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    LunaFlora wrote: »

As funny as a radiant apex toy mount would be, I can't imagine many people would be willing to get it (to either buy crates until it drops or to obsessively collect large amounts of endeavors/gems for it). I'd personally rather not.

I can see more people being interested in a radiant multi rider mount.

Technically, we have already had a radiant apex arachnid mount before: The Ebony Dwarven Spider from Bandaari crates. But yeah, it's not a common radiant apex type.

dwarven spider mounts are Constructs!
    we also have it in Sunken Trove crates with the Coral Crawler.

nix ox are Arthropods(correct name for the mount type instead of Arachnids).
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.