The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can we choose the color of the Adornments?

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
I buy a minor adornment because it is golden in the picture,and when i equip it on my character its silver.I know that there are two colors of adornments depending on the color of the hair,but my characture needs that color.Can we have an option to choose the color of the adornments?I no longer expect adornments dyeing,but at least give us a choice
ON-crown_store-Baandari_Luck_Veil.jpg
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    2SUAZLTBGIOMH9IIXRX_tmb.png?ex=65f29e52&is=65e02952&hm=e9066a105d4610167043caffbf1c8ce9a77dc2e3d3707e8132f1ea91b649ee6a&
    my character need to have black hair,so I don't plan on changing the color of my hair.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    I know that there are two colors of adornments depending on the color of the hair,

There are way more colours than just two. Some are unobtainable by certain races as well.

We have requested for the option to be able to change the colour of adornment for ages, but nothing so far. So our only option now is to make a big decision in character creator related to our choice with hair colour.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    2SUAZLTBGIOMH9IIXRX_tmb.png?ex=65f29e52&is=65e02952&hm=e9066a105d4610167043caffbf1c8ce9a77dc2e3d3707e8132f1ea91b649ee6a&
    my character need to have black hair,so I don't plan on changing the color of my hair.

Can always colour the gold on the costume silver to match.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its based on hair color.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i wish we could
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is completely ridiculous that this is how adornments work.

It should not be linked to hair color at all. And you should, at the very least, be able to choose between silver and gold.

Really poor and disappointing implementation and totally archaic.
    ->--Willow--<-