Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Proper ginger hair for nords?!

Wildbloom
Wildbloom
✭✭✭✭
Maybe I'm being weirdly picky, but I always prefer playing as a strong lady with orange-red/ginger hair! But my nord doesn't really have that option. Out of all of the (very few) options for hair colors, the only one that fits the bill ends up a very bright, blond-ish orange (as seen on my lady in the pic below, on the left)

I got curious, so I snooped around looking for evidence that I was wrong about my ginger hair being nowhere to be found when I saw this!
e4vl5186j5gg.png
This nord NPC in Riften has the hair color I'm after, but none of the options in character creation offer anything remotely this vibrant and orange. I do know that some hairstyles can change the color of your hair, but I've equipped the exact same hair as this lady has in this screenshot and the colors are still off. I'm using the below shade of orange on the character creation page, for reference. Does anyone know what's going on?
yl7wkue0zmlu.png
"Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019