The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Nominate Your Fellow Players for the ESO Community Champions Salute!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
p0od37jme6qq.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Nominate Your Fellow Players for the ESO Community Champions Salute!'

"Show your appreciation to an ESO community exemplar and we’ll share and showcase what makes them so special with the rest of the ESO Fam. "
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 28, 2024 3:21PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For me personally the ES community Champions were always the addon/mod makers. They really are all champions in my eyes as they changed and improved the game for me and others by being apart of the community.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    THIS is really a super cool and awesome idea. Made my submission already because there was a big stand-out recently for me personally, so appreciate the opportunity to nominate. :)
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkinnyCheeks, for without him, I'd never know what 100k dps feels like.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many players and guilds doing wonderful things for the game and the community, but I would like to add the following because I especially appreciate their contributions: SkinnyCheeks, for their work on helping players improve in the game, as well as tirelessly testing each class during every PTS cycle, and thoughtfully analyzing and communicating changes. Also, Code65536, not only for their work on creating great add-ons, but also for generously sharing their knowledge and information on game mechanics, as well as meticulously reporting bugs found in the PTS that can be potentially game-breaking. BenevolentBowd for their add-on creations, but also for their continuous weekly posts informing the community about the weekend vendors, as well as for maintaining a very useful ESO calendar and updated event information. Finally React, for demonstrating combat-related bugs (also, controller-related bugs, which I personally appreciate as a gamepad user) in great detail, with insight into what might be the culprit, and for always championing for their resolution by trying to keep the devs updated.
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to nominate @ Darmai from the guild Ars Necandi on PC EU. He is doing a raidschool 2 days every week as far back as I remember, to teach interested players the mecanics of the raids. He is spending a lot of time organising it and also is recuting other senior players to help out with additional groups. He has a constructive attitude to mistakes that seems to help a lot of new players in our own guild and partner guilds as well.

I think that deserves recognition!
    Edited by ThelerisTelvanni on February 25, 2024 1:36PM
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO does not need a popularity contest. We need more support from the devs improving issues with the game.

Edited by GooGa592 on February 25, 2024 3:54PM
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GooGa592 wrote: »
    ESO does not need a popularity contest. We need more support from the devs improving issues with the game.

I agree. I say all of those who work hard to develop the game and who keep the game operational should be nominated and awarded. We need to support the Zenimax staff more than only the popular players.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    GooGa592 wrote: »

Just to follow up here, the intent is not to be a popularity contest. We don't care if the person is well known or not. What we care about are the positive contribution players have made to making the community better. That can be your guild leaders, someone you met in a queued dungeon who was patient and walked you through mechanics, people you notice who are helping new players out all the time. We want to highlight all versions of a player, popular or not, because it shows the strength of the ESO community.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We have moved this to the Players Helping Players section of the forum to help make space available for other threads to be pinned in general.
    Staff Post
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would nominate @ZOS_Volpe .
    This person helped me gain better understanding, gives very insightful advice, and invited me to the forums. Thank you 😊.

Another person who I would nominate is @MarensDad . We have fun playing the game together.

And my comment bumped this thread...?
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this where we would put our nominations then?

If so, I nominate Dolgubon. His lazy writ crafter add-on and others are the bread and butter for everyone I know who does writs on a regular basis. He's got a fun sense of humor too. On certain holidays he tweaks his add on to do funky stuff, like rename materials to goofy stuff, sometimes he changes the color of different things or even adds fake endeavors and other comical changes that have no impact on the game, they just catch you off guard and give you a little laugh. Sometimes people think the stuff he adds are real game additions and you see them asking about it on the forums and we all have to tell the poster "hey, that's just Dolgubon having some fun with you".

I don't know what his @name is, but he for sure plays the game or he wouldn't know how to make such a great add-on and incorporate it so well into the game.

I vote for Dolgubon....whatever his @name may be.

Nice work buddy!