The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

For the love of Talos, Fix the BG Map Exploits

CameraBeardThePirate
CameraBeardThePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This is getting ridiculous ZOS. It's Chaos Ball Weekend, and EVERY SINGLE MATCH has a player exploiting to take the ball out of bounds. FIX ALD CARAC. Its getting ridiculous. I've reported SO MANY PLAYERS doing this over the years, and this spot on the map STILL EXISTS (and NONE of the players suffer any consequences, [snip])
lsskbk3y9w6x.png
qkrzye7fzk7u.png
98pqqi4azwd4.png
ersatyjeuu0t.png

It's not even just this map, plenty of maps have spots like this that remain patch after patch. People exploiting them has only gotten more common with the introduction of BG weekends, and yet still, nothing gets done about it.

@ZOS_Icy @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_Gilliam
Who on earth do I have to ping to get this map exploit fixed? It's existed since BGs were introduced, and has been reported by myself and others many many times. Either fix it, ban the players, or remove Ald Carac from the Chaos Ball pool. Its silly.

[edited for minor bashing]
Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on February 11, 2024 7:14PM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's so beautiful 🥹 💕

R33zaZd.png

Edited by SkaraMinoc on February 12, 2024 10:58AM
    PC NA
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a workaround in the ald cardac map location, you can hit them when you move through that "wall" as it has no collision.

I found out when someone was exploiting it and was able to hit them when I was on their side of the wall while trying to get the ball from them.

Found a spot next to the middle platform off green's base in Eld Angvar off the left edge facing the center arena where the opposing team were on the outside wall and had a small platform to hold the ball on free of anyone hitting them. They'd just all stand there and play hot potato with it if a team mate died.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, they promised new PvP content for Q4, give them some slack my friend.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i would have to agree that most of the maps are just being cheesed to take the ball in the most inaccessible location

eld angavar is another pretty bad one with a lot of spots you can sit in on edges so most people trying to get to you will just end up falling off (i had one match like this, and i tried my best to combat them but 80% of my deaths were due to fall dmg)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These exploits were not fixed in the latest patch.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I abhor Talos, but agree these maps or some other aspect of the Chaosball mode needs adjustment.