The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

architectural tradition of the great houses of Morrowind

Marabou
Marabou
It seems like all Dunmer cities in Morrowind are built in Indoril style. Are we going to see Hlaalu, Redoran and Telvanni architecture later?
  • KidKablam
    KidKablam
    ✭✭✭
    While I can't answer for that, House Indoril was the most powerful and expansive house at the time period.
    Options
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    They'll probably be added later alongside Vvardenfell or the rest of Morrowind.
    Options
  • Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    We won't see Telvanni as they refused to join the Pact, probably only in their own areas we can see their mushrooms if we get to travel there.
    Options
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to make a post on this a few days ago, but didn't.Glad to see others noticed. it really is a bit odd. And while yes, Great house Indoril was the most powerful house of the period, we know that Narsis, Kragenmoor, and(I believe) Old Ebonheart(Ebonheart in game as it is the only Ebonheart at the time) belonged to different houses.

@Aenthel The Telvanni thing was most likely to leave content for a later update(something about the Pact about getting Telvanni to join probably)
    Edited by Captainkrunch96 on April 18, 2014 1:41PM
    Options
  • nicholaspingasb16_ESO
    nicholaspingasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KidKablam wrote: »
    While I can't answer for that, House Indoril was the most powerful and expansive house at the time period.

Sanguine's Beta Tester

Options
  • UnderKingRhun
    UnderKingRhun
    ✭✭
    corpeserium adventure zone :D
    Options
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they add the Blacklight area later we will surely see Redoran.
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
    Options