The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Seeing way more Necromancer players in BG tonight. Why?

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm noticing a lot of players have dusted off their Cros and I'm wondering why. Are you enjoying Stalking Blastbones before ZOS takes it from us? Or are you getting your "Dot-Cros" (a poor man's DK) together?
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One last victory lap before the class gets dumpstered in PvP
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    is it really that bad? Stalking Blastbones is like the top killer on my recap.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it's not bad. It's just inconsistent. We asked for better targeting and/or more reliable behavior. ZOS said it was bad for PvE players to manage and they completely changed the skill.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    is it really that bad? Stalking Blastbones is like the top killer on my recap.

It's not bad - that's why nearly every Necro player in the game is upset with the PTS change. They're effectively removing the only good damage skill in Necro's kit.

Stalking Blastbones is the most used ability Necro has - in both PvE and PvP. It's basically indispensable and the fact that ZOS decided it was a good idea to toss the skill in the trash for an underwhelming buff (that also completely messes up corpse placement) is laughable.

It would be like if they deleted Spec Bow from Nightblade's kit, or Whip from DK's kit, or Shalks from Warden's kit. It's asinine.
    Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on February 8, 2024 3:17PM