Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Recent arms packs...WHY SO BAD??!

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
WHYYYY has there not been any good weapon packs? they are all on like spaghetti thin generic looking weapons? I used to buy EVERY arms pack.... i havnt bought one in years i think... 2+ years? is the people who designed the old ones still working for ESO? .... we really need some GOOD arms packs... or re-release the old packs .... like the 1st one ever released thru to the current i guess.... PLEASE? lol soooooo many people are waiting

XBOX PLAYER

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    we get old arms packs in the crown store pretty regularly.
    the Nerien'eth arms pack is an old pack and is currently in the store.

Nazaray arms pack weapons from 2022 aren't spaghetti thin nor generic so i don't know what else makes a weapon style good to you.

which arms pack did you like?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish they would adjust the position of the staff on players' back... or at least make all staves a specific length. I hate staves that are so long but poorly positioned on the back... that the head of the staff sticks up way above your head while the base is near your rear. Another stave, the base of the staff is closer to the ground while the head barely reaches over your head- which is how I like it and seems more balanced and natural.
    CP: 1880 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ Stamina Dragonknight ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Tes96
    Tes96
    ✭✭
    I like the gloambound style because it's invisible when sheathed so I don't have to look at it. The ghostly visual is ugly in my opinion but during combat I'm not really looking at it any ways.
    Edited by Tes96 on February 5, 2024 4:34PM
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally love the nerieneth pack with void pitch black. Looks sick 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. No greatswords. Hate battle axes/mauls, won't use them, So not buying any of these....

I only use Soul Shriven greatsword or Ebony Blade. If they can't provide that sort of 2 hand look, they can beg for my money all they want, they'll never get it.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Khrogo
    Khrogo
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same way about all the mounts with ugly hoods and harnesses that can’t be removed. I’m can only assume ZOS don’t want my crowns.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see no problem with the arms pack and in fact I just bought them. they fit perfectly well with my Lich and Vampire theme collections I have
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khrogo wrote: »
    I feel the same way about all the mounts with ugly hoods and harnesses that can’t be removed. I’m can only assume ZOS don’t want my crowns.

which mounts have hoods? i don't remember any

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for the Nord carved weapons to come back since 2021. I really dislike the limited availability of items in the crown store, I know the strategy is to panic people into buying it...which Is kinda scummy business practice in itself but it would be nice if they stayed available for longer.
    PC EU
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for the Nord carved weapons to come back since 2021. I really dislike the limited availability of items in the crown store, I know the strategy is to panic people into buying it...which Is kinda scummy business practice in itself but it would be nice if they stayed available for longer.

FOMO is a very old business tactic that companies have abused far to much recently. hence the reason why its pushing away the extra 200 million people from playing ESO because all players are absolutely sick of this tactic.
  • Warhawke_80
    Warhawke_80
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would happily spend money in the shops...but there is never anything worth spending money on.....
    ““Elric knew. The sword told him, without words of any sort. Stormbringer needed to fight, for that was its reason for existence...”― Michael Moorcock, Elric of Melniboné
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FOMO is a very old business tactic that companies have abused far to much recently. hence the reason why its pushing away the extra 200 million people from playing ESO because all players are absolutely sick of this tactic.

Actually, I doubt "all players" are sick of it. Some no doubt are. I don't allow it to affect me at all. When there's something I want in the store, I get it. Mostly there's not much....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for a legs pack..
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭

i forget the crates name,,,, but recent mounts were in gold weird amour and looked HORRIBLE LOL

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

i forget the crates name,,,, but recent mounts were in gold weird amour and looked HORRIBLE LOL

that's the Unfeathered crates. they're in gold armour because they're Meridian. their armour is similar to the Meridian motif.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerienth is one of the best styles in the game. Only bad thing is staff positioning, but this is a problem with a lot of arms packs.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anvil of Zenithar is my favorite in a while. I do find most of the others lacking. A sucker for swords on fire so I’d like to see more of those, gloombound is one of the best for melee mage.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tastes do vary, but I like Nerien'eth's arm-pack. It is so otherworldly lichy
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>possibility to dye barding

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Khrogo
    Khrogo
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

which mounts have hoods? i don't remember any

Nowadays, nearly all the themed mounts from crates seem to have armoured heads (hoods may be the wrong word). The last time new crates released without armoured heads was 18 months ago. Ugh!

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Crates
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    mounts from the Scalecaller crate have hoods.

here is the UESP link https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Scalecaller_Crate
    Edited by dragonlord500 on February 8, 2024 3:30AM
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just really want some realistic medieval weapons. I'd love a more grounded weapons pack and also some more Artifact weapon skins too.
    Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a nice pack if you are a caster/magicka user. Themes well.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA