The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Cloudrest Spear] How to use it?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
[Cloudrest Spear] How to use it?

There's "lighting spear" which looks like templar spear in the shadow side of the world at the last boss.

How--to--use--it? :*
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok to clarify, you are down in the portal and have already killed the crystals? If so, you pick up one of the orbs exposed by smashing the crystals, and carry it to the spear
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok to clarify, you are down in the portal and have already killed the crystals? If so, you pick up one of the orbs exposed by smashing the crystals, and carry it to the spear

I see. Thanks.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
    Options