Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

[REQUEST] NECROM Improved atmosphere for crafting writs

shacklebreaker
shacklebreaker
✭✭✭
Necrom is my favorite place to do my daily crafting writs in all ESO, but there's an issue there. There is Senaso Velothren (Blacksmith) that relentlessly bangs on the anvil with her hammer producing constant noise that makes it unbearable to stand next to the blacksmith station. There is Bralen Llando (Carpenter) who also produces a constant insufferable sound with his hand saw, so you're basically forced to cut your stay next to the woodworker station short.

[REQUEST] Could you please make Senaso Velothren (Blacksmith) and Bralen Llando (Carpenter) in Necrom stop using their tools (hammer and hand saw) so that they don't produce the constant unbearable sound next to the writ crafting location?
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it's realistic and adds to the atmosphere. A smithy has specific sounds, that's just how it is. If you can't stand it, there are many other crafting hubs where it's less noisy.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no blacksmithing while i blacksmith.