The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Servers down PC/NA?

Pixiepumpkin
Pixiepumpkin
✭✭✭✭✭
Just booted from a ToT game, error 103, 301, and 201 wont let me log in.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 2, 2024 6:41PM
"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
PC/NA
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Pixiepumpkin

Here are some articles with information on each of these errors: If you are still experiencing these errors, please try the steps listed in these articles and let us know if they help.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello there,

We went ahead and moved this thread to a category we think is more helpful for this topic, PC Tech Support.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same - just got booted after being logged in for 2 mins - numerous error messages appearing when I try to log back in :(
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Rowjoh If none of the troubleshooting steps listed above were able to resolve your issue, please make a ticket with Support.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks - I waited for half an hour then was able to log back in - whatever the issue was, it cleared itself, so all good for now :)

Edited by Rowjoh on February 1, 2024 9:12AM
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rowjoh

We are glad to hear back that this has cleared up!
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Rowjoh

We are glad to hear back that this has cleared up!

Sorry, I was able to log in as well after about 10 minutes.

Probably a shark chomping on an undwater data cable in the atlantic somewhere.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP can now successfully login once more, we've decided to close the thread from further comments.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.