Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

I enjoyed the event

• DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completely ignored this event.
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did the Wrothgar and Gold Coast quests every day on two accounts.
    I've been playing several years but was glad to see more of Wrothgar again, even though I personally much prefer greenery over snow.
    I always like the chance for an extra reward for harvesting nodes or chests - makes life more interesting.
    Like someone else said, I used the tickets to finally update my Indrik collection :)
    My main suggestion would be more variety in the Wrothgar delve quests. I was sent to the same few delves over and over again (especially the werewolf pelts and the eggs), when there were other delves that were never the target of a quest (at least for me). Anyway, the last day I went through the remaining delves myself just to get more boxes.
    Almost two weeks every day is about long enough, though. Glad for a break to do other things for a while :)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LannStone wrote: »
    I did the Wrothgar and Gold Coast quests every day on two accounts.
    I've been playing several years but was glad to see more of Wrothgar again, even though I personally much prefer greenery over snow.
    I always like the chance for an extra reward for harvesting nodes or chests - makes life more interesting.
    Like someone else said, I used the tickets to finally update my Indrik collection :)
    My main suggestion would be more variety in the Wrothgar delve quests. I was sent to the same few delves over and over again (especially the werewolf pelts and the eggs), when there were other delves that were never the target of a quest (at least for me). Anyway, the last day I went through the remaining delves myself just to get more boxes.
    Almost two weeks every day is about long enough, though. Glad for a break to do other things for a while :)

Wrothgar is unique in that there are only a couple of npcs for the delves unless you do quests in the zone to get them to come to the place to get dailies. I don’t think many players realize this.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    there was an event? a happening? i'm working on my 8th crafter across my 4th account and 3 other accounts waiting for theirs. and then there's 4 more after that waiting to be upgraded next time i get 25$ when the base game is on sale. NO time for events. Skyshards and public dungeons and delves and wayshrines and books are calling...
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I liked it, but I sure hope the Imperial City portion of it is not a "replacement" for one of the two annual Whitestrake's Mayhem events.

Imperial City event was always a separate event, and that's what this event replaces.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about an event.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I liked it, but I sure hope the Imperial City portion of it is not a "replacement" for one of the two annual Whitestrake's Mayhem events.

Imperial City event was always a separate event, and that's what this event replaces.

i dont think it was a full imperial city event because it did not include double tel var drops

but i was highly appreciative of the random gear drops from the event boxes, probably saved myself a 10s of thousands of tel var opening gear boxes to get the 30 or so items i got during the event
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014