Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Beyond The Clear House Walls

mask3d_band1t
mask3d_band1t
✭✭
Have you always wonders what was beyond and been curious if travelling beyond the clear house walls was a breach of anything from an official view and if it actually does cause unseen issues to the megaserver? I guess the only people that would know the correct answer on this would be a member from ZOS like @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_Kevin. Hearing others thoughts would also be interesting and if anyone has done it.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is a clear house wall?
  • mask3d_band1t
    mask3d_band1t
    ✭✭
    Another name for the invisible barriers surrounding a house.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it has happened a few times. It should be the same as getting glitched through walls in some of the dungeons. Your character is stuck in a void they can only exit by porting to a home, or using /stuck.

The homes are not in the common game world, so you are not just leaving by a different door. There is no “outside” outside, beyond what you can see over the wall. You would reach a point where there just is nothing, because it is not needed to be seen from the house.
  • mask3d_band1t
    mask3d_band1t
    ✭✭
    Yes I am aware of the load tile which the house is placed on. I was more curious to know by exploring the load tile outside the house was permitted.