The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 41 - Feedback Thread for new Achievements

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the new Achievements. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • Did you get any of the new achievements?
  • Was it clear what you had to do to get the achievements?
  • Did the achievements feel rewarding?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 30, 2024 3:18PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The anniversary cake achievements are not granted by interacting with them currently. this will probably be fixed soon but i do have some feedback. the cakes for 2016-2018 should be their own individual achievement and not be grouped up imo. They all represent a specific period of eso's time and the memories involved with them. it also encourages the community interacting with each other to obtain the new cake title and helps put the MMO part of MMORPG.
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I couldn't find a way to test out the new Amber dye using the PTS Template containers. You can test out other cosmetics that way, but I wasn't able to find any unlock for the dye that way.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    The anniversary cake achievements are not granted by interacting with them currently. this will probably be fixed soon but i do have some feedback. the cakes for 2016-2018 should be their own individual achievement and not be grouped up imo. They all represent a specific period of eso's time and the memories involved with them. it also encourages the community interacting with each other to obtain the new cake title and helps put the MMO part of MMORPG.

I'm ok with those cakes being grouped, 2017 was the only cake I didn't get because of a health incident and even thou I was playing all year I don't have the cake to prove it so this achievement would help me here.... at least my health is all good now I guess :smile:
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

I'm ok with those cakes being grouped, 2017 was the only cake I didn't get because of a health incident and even thou I was playing all year I don't have the cake to prove it so this achievement would help me here.... at least my health is all good now I guess :smile:

happy to hear you are back in good health.

as for the cake achievements, missing any of the cakes would not exclude you or anyone as the cakes exist as a momento that can be interacted with to be eaten by other players, which will presumably be used to award the achievement to people who missed a year. zos would not add achievements that are unobtainable once a time window passes.
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 3, 2024 1:19AM
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The artifact style pages from the anniversary event should grant achievements. They are just replicas, but they represent some important lore bits. Also, i like how trueflame is obtained from fishing just like how players were able to do before eso’s official launch date. I feel an npc should be added to stonefalls referencing that as that is where it dropped from, even though trueflame is canonically broken during this time. Would be funny
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 13, 2024 4:30AM
    Options