Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

[REQUEST] More Mayan Warrior style head and body dresses

• Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have more than enough Argonian styles... Sul-Xan, Elder Argonian, Argonian, Dead-Water(?) and I think at least one more. Also several costumes...
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Mazzatun too....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    • DMuehlhausen
      DMuehlhausen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      At this point honestly they probably have to be careful what they put in.

I can guarantee you if they suddenly put in a heavily NA themed outfit somebody is going to cry Cultural Appropriation or something and it just isn't worth the hassel. So expect motiffs and styles to more mundane than anything.
    • Syldras
      Syldras
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I can guarantee you if they suddenly put in a heavily NA themed outfit somebody is going to cry Cultural Appropriation or something and it just isn't worth the hassel. So expect motiffs and styles to more mundane than anything.

Almost everything in this game would be "cultural appropriation" then. Khajiit? House Dunmer? Even orcs.
      @Syldras | PC | EU
      The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
      Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
      Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
      Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire