Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Another event, another new style page that can only drop once a day with low drop rate

• majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten a Bristleback Hunter style drop every day except today. Only 3 of the drops came from the daily's. The others all came form the coffers I got looting nodes. I got a few repeats, but was quickly able to trade in zone chat for one i did not have. I have even gotten a few other style page: Legion Zero, Maelstrom Area, and a few others,

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got 0 during the new life event and didn't miss a single day, this event I just didn't even bother for any of the days. :p
    love is love
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    So far, drop rates from the glorious IC coffers have been fairly high for me. (I've gotten a style page every day so far). I realize IC isn't going to work for a lot of people but if it does it may improve the situation for some.

All chest types got the same drop rate, it's rng.

I listed the IC coffers because that's what I've been mostly opening.
    I don't really know how you can be certain that they all have the same rate, especially if I'm at 8 pages for the event and you're at 0.
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got 3 so fat but 2 of them a both legs...same page
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's event related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, drop rates from the glorious IC coffers have been fairly high for me. (I've gotten a style page every day so far). I realize IC isn't going to work for a lot of people but if it does it may improve the situation for some.

All chest types got the same drop rate, it's rng.

I listed the IC coffers because that's what I've been mostly opening.
    I don't really know how you can be certain that they all have the same rate, especially if I'm at 8 pages for the event and you're at 0.

Because RNG is RNG. Makes no sense one chest is luckier than the other. I've also finally gotten a page. Still terrible drop rate.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The healthiest way is to not care. I got the bristleback guards, twice. And thats it for the entire event.

So I sell them and move on. They are ugly anyways.
    read, think and write.In that order.