Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Request for Attractive Houseguests

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I would love to have some Attractive Male and Female houseguests for a decorating project I am about to begin. Nothing over the top, just some nice poses and form fitting clothing. It would also be great if all our houseguests could sit on chairs and lounge on couches. This would add a lot of realism to our builds.
Edited by SilverBride on January 21, 2024 7:22AM
PCNA
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder whatever happened to the levels of houseguests. While it is nice to have houseguests who are fully voiced, the maid and Soups are much more useful. Cheaper houseguests (who are not iconic quest characters) with generic or little dialogue would be great to add life to houses.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    I do wonder whatever happened to the levels of houseguests. While it is nice to have houseguests who are fully voiced, the maid and Soups are much more useful. Cheaper houseguests (who are not iconic quest characters) with generic or little dialogue would be great to add life to houses.

Agreed! I find the full-character houseguests with lots of lines fun, they are more limited in their use. I would live to have more “generic” houseguests with limited lines that could fit in a variety of houses / taverns / towns / planes of Oblivion / even crazier situations!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have some Attractive Male and Female houseguests for a decorating project I am about to begin. Nothing over the top, just some nice poses and form fitting clothing. It would also be great if all our houseguests could sit on chairs and lounge on couches. This would add a lot of realism to our builds.

I would like this too, and again take this opportunity to note that we have an appalling lack of any Altmer houseguest! And yes please on the emotes for houseguests!!! My poor guests are left to stand or pace about except the Alfiq, who take the liberty of taking a seat or even a nap, hehe! :3