The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to Win Every Chaos Ball match - Two Easy Steps

Brakkish
Brakkish
✭✭✭✭
Make ARC Tank, hold block, win.

It's that simple folks! Let me know if there's any questions. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf6VvEFjL_Q
CP2332 +3100 hrs spent in BGs. US PS5 - Nine PVP Tanks - toons named variations of "Combat Medic" I like long walks on the beach. What's PVE? https://www.youtube.com/brakkish
  • soelslaev
    soelslaev
    ✭✭
    Yeah, but I'll never be able to do this because it requires me to extract information from a video.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least its a more legit method than coming in and saying like "take the ball up into the spawn area" or "hold in an area thats extremely difficult to get to due to geometry" lol

really like chaosball but lately these matches just devolve into "who can glitch the ball faster" lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    at least its a more legit method than coming in and saying like "take the ball up into the spawn area" or "hold in an area thats extremely difficult to get to due to geometry" lol

really like chaosball but lately these matches just devolve into "who can glitch the ball faster" lol

It's almost as if when you let bugs like this fester for years and don't punish the people abusing them, the bugs become the meta.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Little bit of good news there today!
    3O7MOJp.png
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Little bit of good news there today!
    3O7MOJp.png

Except the other 2 teams can still do it, and this doesn't fix the bug of being able to clip through terrain with the ball. It also doesn't address the much more prevalent bug of being able to make the ball completely disappear, taking no damage from it while still being able to generate points.
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not unkillable.

Oblivion Damage works well and I got 15k damage from Knight Slayer today B)