The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Call to Arms, Dawnbreaker - Daggerfall Covenant

koregen
koregen
Soul Shriven
Starved and brutally outnumbered we hold the line, knowing reinforcements are coming soon. Our battle hardened warriors thrive in the target rich environment, each one of our guys is easily worth three of theirs.

The zerg lacks tactics and organization, their ranks swell with rookies seeking easy victory. Our small skirmish groups have proven very effective, out flanking and chopping down groups much much bigger. There is definitely a sense of pride amongst our men.

To those that pefer to stand with men instead of boys, join us as we begin our push back to reclaim our land.

"I'd rather be in the winning group on the loosing side, then on the winning side but in the loosing group" -Koregen
  • Alierion_ESO
    I hope you guys get some reinforcements. I'm on the Aldmeri Dominion and it just isn't fun. When you guys have a decent sized organized group you put up a real challenge. Hopefully your numbers increase along with Ebonheart. Men instead of boys? Ehhhh. lol.
    Options
  • sirnonagon
    zerg? really?
    Options
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This plus the fact that ER is in that campaign is making it look quite appealing...
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
    Options
  • Hexos
    Hexos
    ✭✭✭
    Aye, Down with ER!!!!

Options
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an AD in this campaign I love getting the bonuses while leveling, but would prefer to see a group of EP or DC guilds come over to make it a challenge.

Those mindless zergs you see running around Dawnbreaker followed some of us not-so-mindless pvp'ers here. All the decent pvp'ers in Dawnbreaker pvp while guesting in other campaigns atm.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since I have experience with this. (I mean literally same set up against many of the same people.) You need Ebonheart to show up as well, and you need to organize a truce/double hit at a time AD is not expecting it. (Other wise you're not going to be able to even leave your gate.) You'll get three keeps maybe before the push back stalls you. And you're going to need a lot of people to show. Medium capacity at least for DC and EP. If the effort is less than that, you're going to discourage all but the most masochistic players from returning to that campaign.

(Personally I would give it a week, to make sure you can sure up the numbers, and that AD is nice and soft with complacency and boredom.)
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • LeoLotus
    LeoLotus
    Soul Shriven
    I am AD there, and I as well hope you get more numbers. It got so boring for me that I went back to questing and leveling up atm. But I think once release date gets here all the campaigns will fill up.
    Options
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, down with ER! Bring it! :wink:
    Options
  • koregen
    koregen
    Soul Shriven
    Ya definitely need more ebonheart also, that way we can push from 2 sides and split AD in half. We'll see what happens upon official launch might get a big influx of new players.

For the new guys coming on, if u want a challenge and don't mind being an underdog Dawnbreaker is a great server.
    Options