Official Discussion Thread for "The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road & Scions of Ithelia"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
385dk5paz4nr.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road & Scions of Ithelia"

"Discover new adventures and revelations in The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road Chapter and Scions of Ithelia dungeon DLC, announced during the ESO 2024 Global Reveal."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 7, 2024 3:59PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Noddegamra
    Did I miss the end of the Necrom chapter? I've done all the quests I can find on the peninsula and Apocrypha and I have the last DLC. The end of the main quest line seemed open-ended enough that I was expecting a big finish to come, but now there's a new chapted? What am I missing?
    Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noddegamra wrote: »
    Did I miss the end of the Necrom chapter? I've done all the quests I can find on the peninsula and Apocrypha and I have the last DLC. The end of the main quest line seemed open-ended enough that I was expecting a big finish to come, but now there's a new chapted? What am I missing?

You didn't miss anything. The story is continuing in the next chapter coming out this year.
    Options
  • Noddegamra
    You didn't miss anything. The story is continuing in the next chapter coming out this year.[/quote]

OK, thanks. I somehow missed the first 12-13 minutes of the reveal - I was on the channel but for some reason it didn't start playing automatically and it was a while before I noticed. Which also means I didn't get the second drop. Sigh.

Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, thanks. I somehow missed the first 12-13 minutes of the reveal - I was on the channel but for some reason it didn't start playing automatically and it was a while before I noticed. Which also means I didn't get the second drop. Sigh.

Same here. Stuck at 93%
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds awsome so far! I home to actually see some Aylieds ;)
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same! I thought it was weird that it was just the logo with no music or anything, but chat kept scrolling, so I didn’t realize there was a problem. The show has been posted now though so you can watch what you missed. :)

Sooo excited for more Ayleid magicks and ruins (and furnishings? :love:)!
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    can't wait for the dungeons and chapter!
    also ithelia is beautiful
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After tuning in to watch the reveal video, can't help but feel it's just the same walk in resoled shoes.
    A big ol Daedric threat, a cult, reskinned enemies, goofy sidekicks, and I'm going to guess the main quest involves going to every point of interest on the map for no particularly compelling reason. Hmm, let's say you have to collect several [items], combine them, take them to a special location and make an artefact to beat the big bad.
    Custom skill colours is going to further turn this game into a disco, and sad to see more and more monetisation of base game assets. Next up will probably be reskins of the block and roll dodge animations, maybe one day we'll have to pay 5 crowns per light attack.
    I'll continue the sullen scepticism I've maintained since update 35.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

She is! I keep thinking about how cool it would be to have a class themed after her and the Mirrormoor… Her power may be dangerous, but I’m expecting that she will be amoral rather than evil, more as I imagine Hermaeus Mora and several other Daedric princes to be…
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very excited for the chapter. In particular for seeing Skingrad and seeing how it compares to Oblivion. All the beautiful scenery, story and lore. The housing update I'm curious about and dying to see the houses, furniture and new companions. I also didn't think I would be interested in spell crafting but the scribing looks like a fun addition to ESO. I am curious about Ithelia too.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

She is! I keep thinking about how cool it would be to have a class themed after her and the Mirrormoor… Her power may be dangerous, but I’m expecting that she will be amoral rather than evil, more as I imagine Hermaeus Mora and several other Daedric princes to be…

same ! :0 that sounds fun.
    and i also believe she's not evil.
    and she's probably not really the antagonist.

edit to add:
    if we ever get more classes then more classes connected to daedric realms would definitely be fun. i imagine an Azurian/Moonshadow class could be pretty nice
    Edited by LunaFlora on January 19, 2024 12:56AM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Well after having sleaped over it for a night, there is one thing I hope they will not do from now on:
    Adding a new forgotten deadric prince every now and then. Doing it once is ok, if the came up with something good. And I think it is gonna be good. I trust the team to pull it off. But getting a new deadric prince every other year from now on, is something I defenetly do not want to see.
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I heard "quality of life" changes mentioned on some summaries of this content. What kinds of specific things were covered? Or is it just as vague as it sounds?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options