The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Launcher only gives Repair option

finehair
finehair
✭✭✭✭
Sorry opened the same thread on bugs section you can close that one.

My launcher only gives "repair" option after today's patch. And I can not repair because "error 104 not enough space". Well I have over 40 gb space to download 164 mb of update.
Any help?
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on January 21, 2024 8:31PM
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @finehair We do have some troubleshooting steps for this issue located here:

DOWNLOADERROR_NOTENOUGHSPACE
    Options
    Staff Post
  • finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ty but I already saw that. Instead using the beta launcher from the settings solved the issue for me.
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    We're glad to hear that you found a way to solve the issue! That being the case, I'll go ahead and close out this thread.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.