Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)

Could we pretty please have argonian and khajiit skeleton polymorphs too?

LunaFlora
LunaFlora
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
please!
Could we pretty please have argonian and khajiit skeleton polymorphs too?

the skeleton polymorph from Shadowfen only uses the elf/human skeleton.

and the recent tweet for the Global Reveal stream included a skeleton character with a tail.
and we have had argonian and Khajiit skeleton npcs in lots of past zones and dungeons so it is possible, right?

k36zwxa8xvvf.jpg
miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
"Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
🦬🦌🐰
PlayStation and PC EU.
LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newer polymorphs involving skeleton use the actual models for khajiit and argonian

the boneman polymorph and even the cadaverous assassin both use khajiit/argonian skeletons properly

the skeleton polymorph from shadowfen is actually the outlier in this case most likely because its so old, and was actually a polymorph that was converted from a "disguise" item
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newer polymorphs involving skeleton use the actual models for khajiit and argonian

the boneman polymorph and even the cadaverous assassin both use khajiit/argonian skeletons properly

the skeleton polymorph from shadowfen is actually the outlier in this case most likely because its so old, and was actually a polymorph that was converted from a "disguise" item

yea i know and i wish we had the regular skeleton polymorph for argonians and khajiit too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.