The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot Log into WEBSITE

purgatorywolf_ESO
When I'm trying to log into my account ON THE ESO WEBSITE, I keep getting this security POP up;
ACCOUNT PROTECTION

You've logged into Elderscrollsonline.com from a new device or browser. For your security, we've sent a special access code to your registered email address. To verify that you're the owner of this account, please enter the access code below.

For your security, you'll need to grant access to this computer by entering the access code we've sent to your email.

ACCESS CODE: {____________}

It did not send me an email, so I clicked "I did not receive an email." Which then changes to "Successfully Sent" once I click it. It is NOT sending me an Email.

I know which email it is supposed to be going to, but to be on the side of caution, I have checked all my emails, I have checked all the spam folders, I have confirmed the email on my account that it is the one I know it is. I have clicked everything there is to click, and I have waited for several days, and still nothing.

I have tried several times over the past week. All with the same result of nothing.

I had no issues when I was beta testing, and suddenly it doesn't remember my computer. I understand a loss in power to the router can cause a change in IP or something, and having a power outage is likely responsible for this, and is why the website doesn't recall me, but this is no reason for this trouble on getting a simple email code.

Thankfully I have been able to access the game and play it, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to log in. And I obviously can log into the forums.

However I would still like to access my account online, I will need to set up my subscription at some point. Why can't I log into the site, why isn't it sending me an email with my code?

I deleted my cookies, my cache, and I've tried on a different browser, still nothing. No code, no nothing.

I sent a ticket in via the site for this problem, and they sent me a response;
Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
Customer By CSS Web (Rhonda Ireland) (03/29/2014 11:24 PM)
My issue, is that, when I'm trying to log into my account ON THE SITE, that I keep getting this security POP up, about a new computer ID, and it is NOT sending me an Email.. I have checked all my emails, I have checked the spam folders, I have confirmed the email on my account, and I have clicked everything there is to click, and I have waited... for several days, and still nothing.. I have tried several times over the past 3 days. I had no issues when I was beta testing, and suddenly it doesn't remember my computer... I know I don't need to log in to patch, however i would still like to access my site online, and it cause for concern to me, because I worry when i try to log in, in the morning, to the game, that I might get the same thing, or that it will change my PW again or something... Why can't I log into the site, why isn't it sending me an email with my code?
Question Reference # 140329-004484
Date Created: 03/29/2014 11:24 PM
Date Last Updated: 04/01/2014 01:40 AM

My issue is definitely NOT solved. It still is not sending me an email.

Please help. :(
~*~Some people are like slinkies. Completely useless, but it makes you smile to push them down the stairs. ~*~
This discussion has been closed.