Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

No Pet Healing on Console?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I was running my pet sorc on some bosses for the World Boss achievement this week on the PS5 and I found that I was not getting healed as I thought I should when I selected that pet's action.

Is this a known broken issue? Is something else not working correctly?

Another player and I got a spider down to almost no health but both of us died just before it did negating all this effort because of this.

If it is a known issue, is it only on consoles? Has any comment been made on fixing this key functionality for us few Pet Sorcs?

EDIT: User error: I found my healing pet and the other one were the opposite of what I thought on the bar. Not what I thought I had, but that problem is now solved.
Edited by FlopsyPrince on January 17, 2024 1:28AM
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue on PC.

Pet has not been healing me, even when its sitting right next to me and I am spamming the heal button (and yes I have magicka).

The other pet has also not been attacking the mobs (and yes I know how to command them with "Y").

Definitely a bug going on and its causing wipes in some cases (lack of healing).

I should preface this is in PVE.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm on PS5 EU and been having no issues with pet healing. Double checking you have the correct morph (matriarch not tormentor)
    Soupy twist
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have matriarch. Sometimes the pet heals, 5 minutes later it does not. Nothing has changed. Not gear, not attributes, not morphs, not keybinds, not even zoning.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    I'm on PS5 EU and been having no issues with pet healing. Double checking you have the correct morph (matriarch not tormentor)

I checked my morph as well, figuring I must have messed that up. It was the healing one, but no healing is happening.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    User error: I found my healing pet and the other one were the opposite of what I thought on the bar. Not what I thought I had, but that problem is now solved.
    PC
    PS4/PS5