Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Next weeks patch???

Tyralbin
Tyralbin
✭✭✭✭
Well that is the worst yet.

Patching on the day the event starts for PC?
Edited by Tyralbin on January 13, 2024 7:28PM
Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Maintenance ends at 10:00AM, which is the time that the event starts, so no one should miss out on anything event related.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    Well that is the worst yet.

Patching on the day the event starts for PC?

Still better at the beginning, when the maintenance ends and the event starts, than having the maintenance during the event, right?
    The only thing you have to wish for is that there is no extended maintenance.

Edited by davidtk on January 13, 2024 7:34PM
    Really sorry for my english
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the maintenance is supposed to end when the event starts.

and the global reveal for the new chapter is on the 18th so the maintenance is very very likely for adding new chapter info to the game,
    which would be made available during or righr after the reveal livestream.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    event officially ruined
  • Tyrant_Tim
    Tyrant_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are probably preparing for an influx of players because last year right after the Xbox Direct there was a surprise ESO+ free trial event for ESO.

If the past is any indication of the future, that would be why they are doing maintenance.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    It isn't just maintenance it's a patch as well that's my worry.
    Also, why not the day before? They had maintenance on other platforms then.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am curious about the patch notes. Wht do you need to patch in game in order to prepare for the Global Reveal event? It's only 164Mb, but still. Not sure If I have seen such "patch notes" before.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheridan wrote: »
    I am curious about the patch notes. Wht do you need to patch in game in order to prepare for the Global Reveal event? It's only 164Mb, but still. Not sure If I have seen such "patch notes" before.
    pre order ad. dataminers will have it up soon I'm sure, which is why they wait until the last day.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/650478/pc-mac-patch-notes-v9-2-9#latest
    The Elder Scrolls Online v9.2.9 contains preparations for today's Global Reveal Event. That's it! The size of this patch is approximately 164MB.

just for the global reveal like expected.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.