The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "The Guilds And Glory Celebration Event"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
wzrwyjzgxco3.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Quest, Hunt, Pilfer, and Conquer During The Guilds And Glory Celebration Event"

"Find adventure and excitement within Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, the Gold Coast, and the Imperial City during the new Guilds & Glory Celebration in-game event."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 30, 2024 7:06PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    wzrwyjzgxco3.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for, "Quest, Hunt, Pilfer, and Conquer During The Guilds And Glory Celebration Event"

"Find adventure and excitement within Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, the Gold Coast, and the Imperial City during the new Guilds & Glory Celebration in-game event."

Will imperial city be awarding double telvar from all sources during this event?
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    awesome!
    yxz53mhb6nj3.jpg
    the Bristleback Hunter style looks nice, i love the helmet and shoulder
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh man, I was just thinking about this event last night! Wishful thinking come true! Jazzed to earn some of these motifs; they're usually pretty expensive.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to hunt for some Ancient Orc motifs!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    React wrote: »
    Will imperial city be awarding double telvar from all sources during this event?

No double telvar from all sources for this event.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are Maelstrom style pages from "year one dlc" event not returning? This seems to be the only event where these would be appropriate.
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭

That was the only reason to go into the IC during those events =/ Well i guess i have to wait for a Pelinalevent
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the clarification!
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with double drops from maelstrom i would only need 2 more runs to get 100% gear there lol

might spend the rest of the event in IC trying to get more tel var, even if its not double
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with double drops from maelstrom i would only need 2 more runs to get 100% gear there lol

might spend the rest of the event in IC trying to get more tel var, even if its not double

I've been waiting for a new double drop maelstrom event to burn off the remainder of that stickerbook. I think a 30 min normal run a day through the event should do it too.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

I've been waiting for a new double drop maelstrom event to burn off the remainder of that stickerbook. I think a 30 min normal run a day through the event should do it too.

ive been slowly chipping away at the gear over the last couple years, usually when there was endeavors related to kill enemies, or complete arenas lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    An "impressive" 26 tickets?

Is that really impressive?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin "you can earn Glorious Reward Boxes once per day from the first daily quest completed in Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, or the Gold Coast, or by finishing the Maw of Lorkhaj weekly quest." what about Imperial City Quests?

Edit: Never mind. found the info. but I wonder why the reward list has been written this way and why they don't all have the same rewards...
    Edited by laniakea_0 on January 11, 2024 7:42PM
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    An "impressive" 26 tickets?

Is that really impressive?

to be fair. we did just get up to 60 tickets last event.
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will this include Craglorn, like the Year One Celebration did? Cuz if not... big missed opportunity
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will this include Craglorn, like the Year One Celebration did? Cuz if not... big missed opportunity

no, this is specifically about DLC
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    laniakea_0 wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin "you can earn Glorious Reward Boxes once per day from the first daily quest completed in Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, or the Gold Coast, or by finishing the Maw of Lorkhaj weekly quest." what about Imperial City Quests?

Edit: Never mind. found the info. but I wonder why the reward list has been written this way and why they don't all have the same rewards...

Just to follow up on the last part, it was written that way to highlight the three possible gold boxes you can earn per day. Just a lot of info to outline.
    Staff Post
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone know what the furnishing plans are for Gold Coast, Hew's Bane, and Wrothgar? I didn't know they had unique ones, other than the orcish throne.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • balthasars_darksideb16_ESO
    Nice!

Farming Maelstrom and mats it is \o7
    Quick arena training at the weekend ( ˙▿˙ )
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin , what does 'Increased resource node drops' mean? Can you quantify that, please?
    Edited by vsrs_au on January 12, 2024 2:45AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Aww, guess I’ll just be filling sticker books then!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    So killing a Coldharbor Elite Guard does not give a chance at a fourth Glorious reward box?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StShoot wrote: »

That was the only reason to go into the IC during those events =/ Well i guess i have to wait for a Pelinalevent

You can still go to Imperial City to farm other players.
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin , what does 'Increased Resource Node Drops' mean? Can you quantify that, please?

My understanding is that it means "double draws" from resource nodes. That does NOT mean you get doubled yields from resource nodes. Rather, it is like harvesting each resource node twice. The difference can be most easily seen with resource nodes that can yield a variety of items, such as Runestones or those Alchemy Satchels which appear in certain zones in place of actual Alchemy Plants. For instance, suppose you harvest an Alchemy Satchel or whatever their exact name is-- instead of getting, say, 2 Cornflowers and 2 Worms (equal to 1 Cornflower and 1 Worm but doubled), you might get 1 Cornflower, 1 Worm, 1 Blessed Thistle, and 1 Alchemical Resin, as though you had harvested 2 separate Alchemy Satchels instead of 1.

The results are also affected by the Plentiful Harvest perk if you've got it slotted, so each draw also has a chance to give an extra yield. Outside of the event, you would have 1 guaranteed draw and 1 possible extra draw from the CP ability. But during the event you'll have 2 guaranteed draws and up to 2 possible extra draws, such that you could get 2, 3, or 4 draws.

As I said, that's my understanding, anyway.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Molag Ball
    nw8dpbi0k4r3.jpg

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StShoot wrote: »

Actually, I think we'll be able to earn double reward coffers by handing in the 6 IC district dailies, so that's a guaranteed minimum of 2400 TV per day (6 * 400) instead of the usual 1200 TV (6 * 200), plus any other TV from killing enemies while doing the dailies that we manage to take back to base with us. So for beginning or low-level players who want to earn a bit of TV, this isn't a bad time to do it. Just be sure you bank all of your TV after opening your reward coffers.

If you do all 6 IC dailies each day of the event, you can get a guaranteed minimum of 31,200 TV (plus any TV you get from killing stuff or opening TV chests). I realize that's chump change to some players, but for some newer players it might be a nice little sum.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on January 12, 2024 8:23AM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    Molag Ball
    nw8dpbi0k4r3.jpg

Thanks for the catch! This is now edited. Though how fun would it be to have a ball of Molag's head bouncing around?
    Staff Post
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . Sry qouted myself somehow
    Edited by XSTRONG on January 12, 2024 3:40PM
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin , what does 'Increased resource node drops' mean? Can you quantify that, please?

Maybe pick one corn flower node and get 1 you instead get 2, if you get 2 you instead got 4 cornflower?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Molag Ball
    nw8dpbi0k4r3.jpg

Thanks for the catch! This is now edited. Though how fun would it be to have a ball of Molag's head bouncing around?

that would be very funny haha

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭