Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum badges!

SmithNL
SmithNL
✭✭
I keep getting those badges now. It's beginning to become a drug. I might just stop playing ESO and get my fix here.
Edited by SmithNL on April 2, 2014 2:38PM
I live for science!
  • Aflin
    Aflin
    Is there a list of all the badges anywhere? Just curious.
    Aflin
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have a few of these you can't even get any more.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

I have at least 1 of the LOL badges that you can't get anymore but I saw a couple of badges which I knew no-one could have obtained unless they were Beta Testers.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmithNL wrote: »
    I keep getting those badges now. It's beginning to become a drug. I might just stop playing ESO and get my fix here.

Welcome to the end game
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    badges-we-dont-need-no-stinking-badges1.png
    Edited by Ourorboros on May 11, 2015 1:13PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I am on one Leaderboard for this game......I know I will never get there with Trials or PvP.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    At least I am on one Leaderboard for this game......I know I will never get there with Trials or PvP.

Yeah, you were one of the 8 names I recognised. I don't think I'll ever get up there :) I have nowhere near 3900 forum points.

• ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Me as well. But I noticed I have some later ones without getting credit for earlier ones (ie Answers). /bug

:grin:
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ancient Membership - 5 points
    Nobody remembers a time when this person wasn’t a member here.
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/badge/anniversary-old

That should be worth at least 20 points.
    :)