Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How would one make a circus wagon?

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
Its for a Mad house I am working on

8e0uhs2s32ul.png
p3w94t8ddcx9.png
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about the cart, but maybe the Khajiit Drapes, Tattered would be useful for the walls? There are curtains and grand drapes too, I’m not sure if they’d meet your needs size-wise.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about the cart, but maybe the Khajiit Drapes, Tattered would be useful for the walls? There are curtains and grand drapes too, I’m not sure if they’d meet your needs size-wise.

ukhakhevyanf.png

maybe this?
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    ncoxehmy8zkb.png
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last one looks cool. Maybe use 3 different carts with various items to flesh out the circus feel. Too bad we don't have elephant mounts in game. You might be able to use a bear mount as a circus prop.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are several different curtains that might work together, however three that spring to mind if you don't mind mixing colours are the "Decorative Wall Drape, Mauve" and the two sizes of white white wedding curtain, "Wedding Curtain" and "Wedding Curtain, Wide" all three are Luxury Vendor items but are usually in stores.

For the solid curtains there is the "Imperial Curtains, Heavy" and there is a very similar one "Deadlands Curtain, Closed".

If you wanted wagon wheels, the Home Goods Furnisher in Rimmen sells them pretty cheaply.

Although there are no elephants, there are a few different camels, they might be quite useful. Also some of the non combat pet felines are quite large, you could use the "Deadlands Portcullis" to make a cage for some of those..... added bonus they don't have saddles reins etc!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go with a Canopy Bed instead of a wagon, they're wider and give the look of being more spacious. Then you can add curtains and some walls with the style you want.
  • w002exp
    w002exp
    ✭✭✭
    The base game Khajit Wagon has a full open side if you wanted to do curtains and an internal display.

osiei87hxkq1.png
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Been a bit busy.
    w002exp wrote: »
    The base game Khajit Wagon has a full open side if you wanted to do curtains and an internal display.

osiei87hxkq1.png

Though I will use this one since its the best. Strange did not see this one anywhere.