The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina sorc one bar werewolf PvP

SmellyUnlimited
SmellyUnlimited
✭✭✭✭
I’m interested in what the theorycrafters would think of a build to optimize werewolf on a stam sorc for PvP.

My thoughts are to have a set that can help cleanse the many dots I’ll no doubt get, which makes me consider Mara’s Balm, Curse Eater, and Hist Sap. I know Mara’s has a long cool down, which may drop it from the running. Also of course the inherent risk in all these sets going against someone with Plaguebreak.

Otherwise, possibly Daedric Trickery. Lots of handy buffs in addition to the many provided by Oakensoul.

So thoughts are:
-1 piece trainee
-1 Oakensoul
-5 piece Daedric Trickery
-5 piece cleansing set (unsure of which)

Is this viable? Am I missing some important element of sustain or damage? Also not sure of what mixture of heavy/light/medium to wear, although I’ve seen werewolf builds run mostly heavy in some versions I’ve seen.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I’m trying to minimize the cost of “trying out” certain sets as I’m on console without access to PTS. I know golding out weapons is usually a must when seeing the full scale of a PvP set in terms of damage.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends if you’re running berserker or pack master. I’d only run oakensoul with berserker. Shapeshifter chain will reduce the cost of all abilities by 15% while transformed.

I have two builds for pack master.
    Full divines heavy marabalm, shapeshifter chain, wretched vitality 1 Valkyn skoria, sugar skull food, tri-pots, 64 points hp with lover Mundas.

2nd is 5 medium 1 light 1 heavy: orders wrath, wretched, 1 slimcraw shapeshifter chain, sugar skulls, tri-pots 64 points hp with thief Mundas.

Foresight is a must cp perk to have heals on demand.

Prefer the 2nd for the big crit heals, but honestly werewolf is just not very good due to clunky execute and no sustained healing in the current meta. Still can be fun though. Does better in no proc no-cp just use whatever set with eternal vigor.
    Edited by Udrath on January 5, 2024 2:29PM
    Options
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Udrath wrote: »
    Depends if you’re running berserker or pack master. I’d only run oakensoul with berserker. Shapeshifter chain will reduce the cost of all abilities by 15% while transformed.

I have two builds for pack master.
    Full divines heavy marabalm, shapeshifter chain, wretched vitality 1 Valkyn skoria, sugar skull food, tri-pots, 64 points hp with lover Mundas.

2nd is 5 medium 1 light 1 heavy: orders wrath, wretched, 1 slimcraw shapeshifter chain, sugar skulls, tri-pots 64 points hp with thief Mundas.

Foresight is a must cp perk to have heals on demand.

Prefer the 2nd for the big crit heals, but honestly werewolf is just not very good due to clunky execute and no sustained healing in the current meta. Still can be fun though. Does better in no proc no-cp just use whatever set with eternal vigor.

I was going to run Berserker. I’ve always wanted to PvP as a werewolf and Oakensoul seems like it was built for it. Orders wrath and vitality would be solid options as usual. There’s just so much poison in PvP in general that I feel like id need some way to effectively cleanse myself to be competitive. Mara’s balm looks good, although i noticed it was changed to 30 seconds from 15 seconds which is too bad. Not sure if it’s worth using anymore over say Hist Sap or Curse Eater. Thats a good point about Foresight on cp, I hadn’t considered that. I’ll definitely need some good magicka regen to spam the howl, which means perhaps jewels of misrule as food.
    Options
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SmellyUnlimited
    Oakensoul, Mara balm with hist sap as berserker is good and jewels of misrule. Your main weapon might want to be a bow for major expedition, but up to you. Wyrd tree is also an alternative to Mara balm if you want a 15 second CD cleanse. Most of your damage comes from the light attack bleed, so you sacrifice for more utility sets if need too. Prisoners rags isn’t bad either for magicka sustain. Berserker is probably the hardest playstyle so postioning and dodging a lot is key, will take a lot of practice to get good at. Don’t give up!
    Edited by Udrath on January 5, 2024 9:29PM
    Options
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Udrath wrote: »
    @SmellyUnlimited
    Oakensoul, Mara balm with hist sap as berserker is good and jewels of misrule. Your main weapon might want to be a bow for major expedition, but up to you. Wyrd tree is also an alternative to Mara balm if you want a 15 second CD cleanse. Most of your damage comes from the light attack bleed, so you sacrifice for more utility sets if need too. Prisoners rags isn’t bad either for magicka sustain. Berserker is probably the hardest playstyle so postioning and dodging a lot is key, will take a lot of practice to get good at. Don’t give up!

Wow thanks so much!
    Options