The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken compass

terrabeck
terrabeck
I had just finished taking back a castle in cyrodiil. Then i accepted a scouting quest i then travel back to the keep and put a marker on my map. When i exited my map the markers EX.(castle, farm, and, gate markers)would not move. I could see north, south, west, and, east. But not anything else.
  • ZOS_RobertM
    ZOS_RobertM
    ✭✭
    @terrabeck Have you tried /reloadui or logging out and back in?
    Staff Post
  • terrabeck
    terrabeck
    @terrabeck Have you tried /reloadui or logging out and back in?
    I reloged which fixed it for a minute or two but broke agian and then I did /reloadui but it just made all the icons go to the center

• dorianchaotic
    Anyone know of a way to bind /reloadui to a key? Seems like it should be on my action bar....
  • wood_jnub19_ESO
    My compass broke as well. /reloadui only fixed mine for a minute. Re-logging in fixed it longer, but came back 2-3 more last night. I decided to ignore the compass an use the map to fine my way. The only issue was fighting enemy players.

ps - I really hate this username, and I wish I could change it :(