Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Target dummy not displaying results

MidniteOwl1913
MidniteOwl1913
✭✭✭✭✭
So is anybody else having a problem with target dummies not showing the results? For me my sorc works fine, but no results show for my DK or arcanists. I have tried my house dummy and my guild's dummies. I reset all my options to the defaults to no effect. I have no idea why it would work for some classes and not for others. If it was problem with setting resetting options to the default should have solved it.

Any ideas?
PS5/NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it possible you don’t have the text chat window displayed for the toons that it doesn’t seem to work?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible you don’t have the text chat window displayed for the toons that it doesn’t seem to work?

I actually checked text chat in case it just wasn't displaying, but no it wasn't there either. I did see the text for my sorc though (the class it's working for).

PS5/NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I actually checked text chat in case it just wasn't displaying, but no it wasn't there either. I did see the text for my sorc though (the class it's working for).

That’s the only thing I can think of. I’ve been testing a new build on a trial dummy and haven’t had any problems myself.

EDIT: the build I am using is arcanist so that works for me
    Edited by katanagirl1 on January 3, 2024 5:16AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using anything that applies a long duration buff or debuff that may be keeping you in combat?
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using anything that applies a long duration buff or debuff that may be keeping you in combat?

Nope.

PS5/NA
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s the only thing I can think of. I’ve been testing a new build on a trial dummy and haven’t had any problems myself.

EDIT: the build I am using is arcanist so that works for me

Well I tried both my DKs and neither worked. I will try my other arcanist, it will certainly do no harm and if it does work that will be more data. This is just so weird!

PS5/NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just to make sure I understand you and you understand me, if you do not have the chat window set to “on” you will not see the dps numbers. The default for the game is text chat hud off, I believe.

So you could have that set to on for the characters for which it works and set to off for the ones it doesn’t.

Apologies if I misunderstood.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA