The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- January 2024"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
5edl57pbzz3i.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- January 2024"

"Start the new year off right by picking up something fun from the Crown Store this January."

PS: I'm back from PTO and will be going through DMs and notifications for the better part of the week to catch up. :)
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 18, 2024 9:23PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    waow!
    dawnbreaker outfit style and a meridian music box that is cool.

i'm happy that Parriah's Pinnacle will return
    and that Lynx bundle looke nice too :3
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not too much for me this month, but I see some things other people will probably like.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Frost Atronach and Sunken Trove crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We keep seeing hair styles with dyed hair so we know it's lore friendly! You gave us the Azure Ombre in the All-Maker crate, so there's even more proof! And I’m almost done with crates that have moths, just need Sunken Trove! (I already got the newest moth!)

- Moths -
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLCs not featured in Store for the "Guilds and Glory Celebration in-game event"?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLCs not featured in Store for the "Guilds and Glory Celebration in-game event"?

the event isn't active yet so if they go on sale they probably will only be discounted during the event.
    which is likely starting January 25th

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DAWNBREAKER!! FINALLY!!!

That means there's only one more Prince whose artifact style has as yet never been released, and his summoning day is next month. We've been going way too long without being able to complete the artifact sets.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am getting a vibe from certain upcoming collectibles and it's going to be really hard not to get unreasonably preemptively excited.

Now to decide how many accounts I need Dawnbreaker on...
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    I am getting a vibe from certain upcoming collectibles and it's going to be really hard not to get unreasonably preemptively excited.

...Does it rhyme with Larien? :)
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We keep seeing hair styles with dyed hair so we know it's lore friendly! You gave us the Azure Ombre in the All-Maker crate, so there's even more proof!
    Hear hear! My main has been doing this for almost 10 years now. I'd love to get some salt in her hair without having to change her whole hairstyle.

This is a really solid month. I also don't think there's anything really for me, but offerings all around.
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    When is the Tower of Unutterable Truths home coming out????????????? Been wanting that house since PTS for Infinite Archive came out.
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

Maaaaybe.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I will be grabbing the Meridia music box. I really hope the song is nice, I need it so bad for one of my houses as a display piece at least
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maaaaybe.

I think I should give a cautionary warning. It's par for the course that ZOS releases things related to the Daedric Princes during their summoning day months, and Meridia's summoning day is the 13th of Morningstar (so January 13th in our time).

So....Just in case: it could just be a coincidence.

I would like to see Darien too, but I think it might not be good to hope too hard at the moment. :(
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maaaaybe.

I think I should give a cautionary warning. It's par for the course that ZOS releases things related to the Daedric Princes during their summoning day months, and Meridia's summoning day is the 13th of Morningstar (so January 13th in our time).

So....Just in case: it could just be a coincidence.

I would like to see Darien too, but I think it might not be good to hope too hard at the moment. :(

Ah that's a good point that I hadn't considered. I've seen enough things that I can imagine are tangentially related to keep the hopium fueled though. We'll see if any of my vibes get substantiated by this year's chapter announcement. :D
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!!😺👍

Highland Spotted Lynx bundle. The orange cats look awesome. Also the new skin Opalescent Epidermis is colorful. I can't wait to get those.

This is very exciting 😀

Thank you zos
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me as someone who does not want to see Dorian again.

I don't have anything against him, personally, but I am sort of getting tired of the contradictions that re-using characters introduces in the already fragmented stories.

• AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Not a whole lot for me this month, but will definitely be getting the Heroic Poet hair this time around, as well as the Vvardvark pet using seals!

Hoping to see Adorable Assassin hair return next month :)
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised no one has broughtt up the collectable bundle, usually when they release bundles like this it is connected to the theme of the chapter, a colovian lynx suggests Colovia with Skingrad.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised no one has broughtt up the collectable bundle, usually when they release bundles like this it is connected to the theme of the chapter, a colovian lynx suggests Colovia with Skingrad.

usually? i don't remember bundles like this happening before

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't have anything against him, personally, but I am sort of getting tired of the contradictions that re-using characters introduces in the already fragmented stories.
    He's had an unresolved plot thread hanging for going on six years, so mostly what I want at this point is some actual closure so I can stop angsting. :D I may also be somewhat more invested than the average player. Either way a girl can dream. :tongue:

But yes that Dawnbreaker would pair nicely with the Spellbreaker shield to recreate my Lydia build from Skyrim.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

Last year the Collectors bundle for the 2 dungeons "Scringer's Hall and Bal Sunmar" was an Apocrypha themed guar, for stone thorn it was an Ice Reach Durzog (You know the Witch Coven Allied with the Gray Host) for "Graven Deep and Earthen Root Enclave" it was one of them Shark Guar that Graven Deep introduced, Shall I continue?

Waking Flame which contained "Red Petal Bastion AKA home of the Silver Rose" was a Silver Rose themed mount, the Deadlands collectors bundle had a Fiery Bear mount related to Mehrunes Dagon, Wolfhunter had a Silver Dawn AKA Werewolf Hunter themed Horse and Pet.

Dragonbone's which contained Fang Lair had the Fang Lair Courser, The Clockwork City Bundle had a Fabricant Mount and so on so fourth.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on January 2, 2024 11:38PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He's had an unresolved plot thread hanging for going on six years, so mostly what I want at this point is some actual closure so I can stop angsting. :D I may also be somewhat more invested than the average player. Either way a girl can dream. :tongue:

That is exactly why he should not be part of any new stories. Continuity issues. Contradictions. Poor Scruut will bust a tentacle trying to straighten all that out. :smile:
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

Last year the Collectors bundle for the 2 dungeons "Scringer's Hall and Bal Sunmar" was an Apocrypha themed guar, for stone thorn it was an Ice Reach Durzog (You know the Witch Coven Allied with the Gray Host) for "Graven Deep and Earthen Root Enclave" it was one of them Shark Guar that Graven Deep introduced, Shall I continue?

Waking Flame which contained "Red Petal Bastion AKA home of the Silver Rose" was a Silver Rose themed mount, the Deadlands collectors bundle had a Fiery Bear mount related to Mehrunes Dagon, Wolfhunter had a Silver Dawn AKA Werewolf Hunter themed Horse and Pet.

Dragonbone's which contained Fang Lair had the Fang Lair Courser, The Clockwork City Bundle had a Fabricant Mount and so on so fourth.

yea so my answer still stands as those are collector packs for DLC and the Lynx bundle is just a bundle for a mount and pet.
    could be connected to dlc yes, but isn't in a bundle with dlc.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to say I'm sad to see there's only one returning crate season next month. I really hope there's a plan to return more than one crate season per month coming at least soon.

If you want players to stop accumulating such high numbers of seals, return crates more often so there's more stuff we can actually buy that we actually want. Like, there's a single item I wanted from the current crate season. Not bringing back other crates isn't going to make me buy stuff I don't want; it's just going to make me not buy and accumulate instead.

I don't see what's the difference between that and not letting players earn as many seals in the first place other than in the first option, players are happy.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m glad to see hairstyles return and I think I’ll get Arvel’s Ashland attire from the Psijic crates. :) I’d buy both statues (of Meridia and Auri-El) if I hadn’t already! :D
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feeling pretty good today for some reason.

C2CLHPW.png

Now I just need to give her a dual-wield bar so she can actually use it... :D
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA