Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Some input on how to get a parse from Sul-Xan`s

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
I was thinking that you might get a soul from The Precourser but a friend tested and no soul. Maybe ESO/ZOS could take something like The Precourser and we could kill it then it would leave a Vengeful Soul, I mean The Precourser that I have is just taking up room in my house why not make it useful.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would only work for 30 seconds, unfortunately. It is not enough time to do a full parse.

It would be nice to have a reliable way to test this set in controlled conditions, other than dueling a friend for a 30-second burst, but on the other hand many boss fights won’t really allow for 100% uptime, which is why this set shines in trash but is otherwise typically overshadowed by things that don’t require a kill.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The regular dummies are going to give you a somewhat realistic parse, because whatever boss you need the proc for isn’t going to die either. There will be a few bosses that provide you a lot of summoned fodder, but the dummies don’t simulate your need to attack the summons either.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would the person that you can bite for vampire leave a soul? I know it can take damage and it might leave a soul but I don`t know. It would be nice to have something that would die and leave a soul but revive on it`s own.