Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Daedric Ichor for Bastion Nymics not sharing?

TinyDragon
TinyDragon
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if this got changed recently? My partner and I duo the herald seekers, and only need to do 2- 2x Ichor each gets us enough to open the portal. But today, we needed to do all 4 each.

I imagine it was a benefit for people in zone trying to get a group when it was shared before, but I haven't tried with others?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 31, 2023 4:28AM
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TinyDragon wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this got changed recently? My partner and I duo the herald seekers, and only need to do 2- 2x Ichor each gets us enough to open the portal. But today, we needed to do all 4 each.

I imagine it was a benefit for people in zone trying to get a group when it was shared before, but I haven't tried with others?

Were you on the same quest? I know that you've done it before and probably know all this, but there are multiple different quests for daily Bastion Nymic.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking the community for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • TinyDragon
    TinyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    TinyDragon wrote: »

Were you on the same quest? I know that you've done it before and probably know all this, but there are multiple different quests for daily Bastion Nymic.

Definitely the same one, we share them
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you are doing it in a group you also have to be close enough together for it to register as gathered for both players

if you were say killing a seeker near the ald isra wayshrine and your partner was killing one closer to the town north of the wayshrine, it wouldnt likely count for both of you
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014