Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can you still get to Norg-Tzel in 2023

Rye_Encoke
Rye_Encoke
✭✭
I see it on my list when moving around but can't figure out how to get to it. I understand it was related to the release of Murkmire, but is it still possible to get there? And if so, how? I haven't been able to figure it out myself so figured I will ask.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s part of the Murkmire prequel quest.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

Whitestrake’s Mayhem PSA: While battling through the Imperial City, don’t forget you can return to base quickly by queuing for a Cyrodiil campaign, then queuing back to IC!
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭

yes, so I have done that quest apparently. But is it still available to go back to or is it closed to me now?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rye_Encoke wrote: »

yes, so I have done that quest apparently. But is it still available to go back to or is it closed to me now?

I believe it’s closed off once you complete the quest, barring rolling up a new character to go through it again.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

Whitestrake’s Mayhem PSA: While battling through the Imperial City, don’t forget you can return to base quickly by queuing for a Cyrodiil campaign, then queuing back to IC!
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    Thanks! That must be the case because I definitely can't find a way in and others I have asked in game have also tried and been unable to figure it out.