Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ebony Flask Inn Room New Life Festival

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought for 3k the Ebony Flask Inn Room just so i can Portal there from Davon's Watch instead of going to the Wayshrine to speed up the quest from Breda but i Must say! I really Enjoy the Inn Room because you exit on the Ledge- overhang where you can Dance and overlook everyone else dancing. It is Pretty Cool! 3k Well Spent!!

Cheers
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 23, 2023 4:21PM
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gwdc2gortwjo.png
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, did this last year. Shaves off a little bit of travel time. :)
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good tip! If your an altoholic like me, you can also get all inns across Tamirel for free by levelling up alts as well! :blush:
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good tip! If your an altoholic like me, you can also get all inns across Tamirel for free by levelling up alts as well! :blush:

Exactly. I did that from the very beginning, years back now. Makes life very much easier....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Verbum_Rithimus
    Verbum_Rithimus
    ✭✭✭
    Housing tip: I agree!
    Add Ring of the Wild Hunt for me.
    From Bergama sprints to castle dances
    The Ring speed boost quite enhances.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post